Friday, October 18, 2013

50 projects almost there

ok are you ready for some more projects, here are some that where given away to friends and family, this feels so good

this is a paper bag mini that I made for my friend at the office, she is a grandma and keeps all here photos in her phone, I spyed this unfinished mini on a shelf in my craft room and the light bulb went off. so I got in contact with her 3 girls and asked them to send me some pictures that they had sent their mom already I had them send them to my phone and I had them printed at my local Walgreens and the book took off, now these brown bags, lord knows I have gobbs and gobbs of them in that room, I was so happy to find a use for them so I grabbed one and went to decorating to match the book, put some tissue paper and it was lovley (presentation is everything to me)

the paper I used was DCWV I think its called safari  did a lot of fussy cutting and used some glitter flowers I had laying around in my stash, I tried to place a flower every where she had to pull out a tag (she is not a crafty person) I left here lots of room for journaling and some room to add more pictures if she wishes,
 
I also found some children quotes I had and tried to used a lot of them in this book, with the create a critter cartridge, I was able to embellish with a bit of whimsy, I came in early that morning and left it on her desk with no note or card and she knew just who put it there, and she loved it, I know she will cherish it and take very good care of it. that made me feel good.


here are some small junke journals I made for another co-worker's daughter, she works in a pet store and always has to write something down, what better way then to use a personalized journal so I pulled out my pet paper (I also have a lot of that) and started cutting, the pet paper is random I picked some up everytime my local scrapbook store (when they were open) had some and it started to pile up but this was the answer to that I used a lot of that paper but I still had a few sheets left, she has not received the books yet her mother is waiting for her birthday next week, I cant wait to see here face when she opens the bag, (oh yes I decorated another bag for this gift to, I'm loving this make and give away it's great and I use a lot of things that I have been hoarding lol)
 
that's it for now, next time I will share some of my project life layouts.

No comments: