while blog hopping today I found out that Todays Moma andprovo craft are haveing a hand made givaway so here are my questions and answers wish me luck
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
2. (3) cricut cartridges
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
a crochet blanket from my sister (its hanging over my couch now)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? glass etching
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child? a chattie Kathie doll
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? electronics all electronics
6. What is your favorite holiday food? christmas cookies
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? home decorations, some gifts
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? Mircile on 34th street
9. Favorite holiday song? White Christmas
10. Favorite holiday pastime? watching christmas movies and scrapbooking
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
I love following a good crafting blog, I can use all the new ideas I can get and this one seems to be a really good one http://www.craftychatter.com/ not to mention the fact that they give out blog candy, what self respecting girl dosent like a little blog candy now and then I know I do, so go on over and check them out I know you will be glad you did.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
been working on yet another swap and I think that it turned out very nice, this is a paper bag album, loved the paper when I seen it in the scrapbook store and the embellies really helped it along
as I started laying the papers on the bag it all just started comming together, got the glitter paper from Walmart for only 8 dollars it stinks but it works for this album
the little snow man is a cricut snow man I saw how they put him together on the site Christmas with the Cricut and every time I cut him out I have to put him together this way hes so cute
such a sweet little angel she was cut with the sillhoutte and I love her
the frame is another sillhoutte fave for me
cutiest little pocket I ever seen
I made little pockets, folders, and envies for this book I think I did pretty good thanks for looking