Tuesday, April 22, 2008

triple sketches

I have subscribed to a blog called triple sketches and I really love it they just started and I have been there since day one, I like the idea of a sketch a week it gives me such hope for my pages and cards in the future. As much as I look foward to those sketches comming in my in email inbox I copy them down, and then nothing just nothing I really must sit down in that scrap room of mine and get my books together, after all that work I did getting everything soarted and put into place from the book I should be able to sit down and create page after page and thats just what I'm gonna do, I did sit down and make some cards this weekend and if I must say so my self they came out right nice I will post them later so my mission this week is to start getting my pages into those new books that I just purchased and get my family library ball rolling, lets get this thing going so my posts can be full of wonderful thoughts and pages from my new system.

No comments: