Thursday, April 24, 2008

Reading Again

I started rereading my book again Photo Freedom thinking maybe I missed something, maybe there was something in there that I failed to do and that's why I cant seem to get my scrap self together, well I must say that reading it again for the second time is really different experience I understand more I see, yes finally see the big picture. (thanks Stacy) so maybe after this I will go and create something my family will enjoy for the rest of their lives. Oh and you know what I finally started putting my layouts into my new books and I love it I have almost filled up my all about us book now I have to sit down and make some divider pages for each person and after reading the book again I see that I will need another book for school days, but I will get to that later. o.k enough for now talk to you later.

No comments: