Saturday, March 29, 2008

FINALLY

o.k I think I finally finished putting all the pictures I have in some kind of order I still have a few things I have to do like triage some more photos and a few other things but you know I feel good I mean really good, now I have still have to read the rest of the book and follow the rest of the steps or should I say rearrange them to suit my way of scrapping but I think I have this thing down I am a little afraid to start because I'm really not 100% sure on everything I know I know I'm just suppose to scrap and have fun doing it it all just looks a little too easy. and I dont want to mess up I think I really put it to work at my crop next weekend yes that will be the true test that will tell if I finally have it. so wish me luck and sooner or later I will get in my scrap room and just let go.

No comments: