Sunday, March 2, 2008

Noooooooooooooo

Its a sad day in my book just as I was enjoying myself in my scrapbook someone put a stop to it all, I am happy and sad at the same time, my scrapbook store that I have come to know and love is changing and I cant do anything about it, Summer who as come to be one of my closest and dearest friends is going to have a baby, Oh no let me correct Summer is going to have 3 babies, triplets I am so happy for her, when she called me with the news I almost dropped to the floor we were just talking not to long ago about our friends and babies and how everyone is just about finished with the baby thing and along she comes with the phone call wow I didn't see that one coming. but on top of that she is not going to be able to run the scrapbook store with three babies it would just be to hard I know that, but the scrapbook life that I loved is slowly slipping away, it just wont be the same, she is going to sell out to another girl and that will be it for me I will have to go back to qvc and online shopping and I will miss the scrapping times we had together. but that is life and I do understand that's just the way things go. you know what they say when God closes one door he opens a window I just have to find out where my window is and when I do. boy oh boy I will be ready.

No comments: