Monday, March 24, 2008

A hole new world


I have started reading a new book by Stacy Julian that is opening a whole new scrapbook world to me and I am overjoyed, Its a lot of work but I know I can get throu this the more I work at it and follow her advice the more I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am in the process of rearranging my photos to suit my style and it is very uplifting I am seeing pictures that I have forgot I had ones that I wanted to scrap at one time or another but just couldnt or wouldnt go look for because it was just to much, with Stacy's system I know now I can go right to what is on my mind at that moment and find it right away. I love love this system, well gotta go now still have a lot of work to do with these picture and I know it will be worth every minuet I spend on them.

No comments: