Monday, June 10, 2013

This Weekend

 
Ok this weekend my beautiful  grand daughter graduated from Jr High into High School I am so proud the road here was rough sometimes but she made it
 
Now that was Friday, so Saturday I tried to spend the day crafting and it was just to hot in that room I'm goanna have to get me some AC back there, I'm trying my hand at collages now and saw a video on you tube with Yolie doing a collage on a mailing envelope, I just had to try it and so I did I like the way its turning out wish I could have spent more time on it but the heat was getting to me and had to leave it.  
Went to Wal-Mart the other day and came across this paper trimmer and I couldn't believe the price on it. the thing was $15.00 and I grabbed it up I've always wanted one of these it cuts 6 sheets of paper at one time Love it I found out that it needs another blade and now I have to go search out a blade for the darn thing but that's ok

I'm working on a book for my nephew who is getting married in June I am loving this book and I'm putting everything I got into it I get the feeling it wont be ready for the wedding date but I will mail it to him and his new bride.


This is the paper I'm using for the book got it at Wal-Mart and it really came in handy its all black and white and silver I have a lot of black and white paper pads but this one really works on this book
here's a picture of the naked book before any paper, I made the whole thing from chipboard and paper


well for now that's it will be back soon with another post

No comments: