Sunday, July 8, 2012

baby basket


I made another All Occasions mini but this time its for someone, made this one for a friend of mine who is having a little boy so I figured I was gonna make a basket around this one and it turned out rather nice


I put buttons on every pull out page and tag (because shes not a scrapper) that way she knows that if it has a botton on it you can either pull it out or open it up. (thought of that all by my self lol)

it came out so nice  I found little things to match the paper in the book you can see the book a little in the background, the baby shower was scheduled for Saturday, but baby decided that he was ready to arrive now so postphone the shower and everyone to the hospital to welcome a bouncing baby boy he is adorable, and mommie loved her basket.




No comments: