Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My new style

O.k I'm back and here it is, my new style of scrapping and I'm loveing it, this is a tag I made for a bottle swap I was in on youtube ( know I say youtube a lot) but hay I stay on there a lot now this is a double tag glimmer misted, I ran it through my embossing folder and the little vintage lady was a photo I downloaded from the internet.


the Roses here I made myself (yes youtube again) I'm addicted to them I made so many of them I put them on everything now

 


 


 
the poem is something i had around in the scraproom and the pearls are something I couldnt wait to use and thie seemed like the perfect project along with the ribbon I really liked this tag and when my  new friend received she said she really loved it too I really must make me another one of these


 
I even put a eyelet on the hole and you know I have'nt used one of those things in a long long while, thats another reason I love youtube its got me using things in my stash that I had forgot I had. well thats it for today I'm off to youtube to learn something else and i will post it then. bye now

No comments: