Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm Still Here


Ok I know I've been gone for a while (been on youtube) lol and wow have I learned some things, since its been so long since I've posted I will start from the newest things and work my way down,

this is a paper bag album I learned from Laura (following the paper trail) on you tube and I'm in love with this album it is reall fun to make and as my friend Tonya says its really one Chuncky Monkey lol

I titled my book Welcome to my world (and I got a video on you tube) just a sneek peek of some of the things in my little world a little of this and a little of that the little dots on the right hand side was my attempt to put closures on it and found out to late it was ripping into the inside of my book so I had to take them off I will fix that later

it has a lot of spaces for journeling and pictures, thats one thing about these chunky books you cant put to much in them the chunkyer the better lol

I really love this book cant wait to journal in it  and to find a closer for it because its so chunky its really tough finding something to close it, I gave a crop last weekend all the girls wanted to learn was how to make this book so we had a little make and take and everyone walked away with a book of their own, cant wait to see theirs all filled up with patterned paper and pictures, and while I was teaching them I made another and I'm
working on it now (I told you I really like this book)

Done a lot and I do mean a lot of swaps in the last 3 months this a mini I made for a mini album swap I made 8 minis and boy was I all swapped out when I was done with this one, I altered some cloths pins for another swap and they turned out pretty cute if I have to say so myself



I did put more on them than what you see here,

heres another mini for the mini swap this one was for my friend Katie this was my very first attempt at doing a chunky mini what do you think, it was really fun and when it was done I was hooked now I cant go back the other way I must move foward lol


heres a couple of pages of the book it was made of the cardboard from a Caprisun box can you beleive it I saw this on you tube to, I also changed my style of scrapping, I latched onto Tim Holtz products and wow what a difference a lot of glimmer mist tim holtz ink pads distressing tearing, perfect pearls, vintage pictures and the such I love it I couldnt beleive what I was missing before youtube. I got a few more pictures to show you but I have to find them first so for now this is it and I will be back later.

No comments: