Friday, October 9, 2009

How Sad

I had to send my Revolution away to be fixed this week, everytime I tryed to use it little bits and pieces of the gears would fall out and it made this aufwal squeeking noise, so I had to finally break down and send my baby away to be repaired, you know I didnt know how much I really liked that thing until it wasnt around when I wanted to use it. I really think I like it better then the epic. but oh well I have the Epic around to do the job until Revolution gets back I just hope it isnt long until then. got a lot of things I want to cut and the Epics cutting base is just to long I feel like I'll be cranking for days with that thing at least with the Rev I would say about 5 or 6 cranks and there you have it . Quickutz please hurry and send my baby back to me

No comments: