Friday, March 25, 2011

New Stuff

Got some new stuff to show you, been really busy latley and wow heres just some of the things I've been working on

Made myself a junk journel but I think you spell it jouque journal, (anywhoooo) I made one for my self and I love it, its just a place where you put any and everything you want that you would usually throw away sooner or later receipts, tickets just things that say Hay world i was here and this is what I did, touched, ate, played with, looked at (you get the idea now)


the pages are simple and blank just waiting for me to put something on them these pages are right after I finished the book, but now I have stuffed with things


I used a lot of the diecuts that I received from various swaps and things I had cut out using my machines just to see what they looked like.



Here is a tag i made of Marilyn I was sitting at my desk looking at the picture laying there and thought that would make a great tag, so I picked up the picture and away i went she came out great now I dont know what to do with her, so on my desk she sits looking at me as I scrap away.
Well I dont have any more pictures so Im gonna have to say ta-ta until I can get some more pictures of things to share with you. see ya


1 comment:

Lori said...

What a cute journal! This gives me an idea to use for an address book. Still working on your junk mini at YPP. BTW, can you tell me what your fave colors are? Thanks!