Thursday, February 10, 2011

Soooooo Much to say

Wow I've been gone for a while AGAIN but I'm back again with a lot to say, so I will tell you things in bits and chunks as not to bore you, so with that being said lets get started.

Lets start with my ornagization I went on a search looking for these Martha Stewart cubby holes after seeing them on Drew (card of my eye's) youtube channel and I love these things I can store so much in those big sliding boxes and I know where everything is, its just great, It really makes my scrapping much easier, I dont spend an hour looking for that thing that I just saw somewhere lol.






And you know I had to go over and check out Michaels and see if their cubes were on sale and low and behold they were, so I got me another 4 draw to store my clear stamps in, (got that tip from Margart (margarets craftes) on you tube thanks Margaret, when I finally make up my dividers and get those draws together I will show you just how great it is.

Next, I have a co-worker that works on checks and whenever she opens a new package of checks there is cardboard in there and she saves them for me, well she sent me a nice size stack of that lovley stuff and I wanted to do something to say thanks, so I made here a little book to put her grand daughters picures in this is the cover, I just fell in love with it when it was finished, I tryed to keep it simple because she is not a scrapbooker, I think you really love it

I use the Die Cuts With a View Sweets stack and my Silhouette to cut some of the embillishments, this book was so much fun to do I have'nt done simple in a long time


  I think I'm gonna do it again, just cause I like it so much, the chipboard was 8 1/2 x 11 I just cut it in half which made the book 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 a great size to work with leaves a lot of room for pictures,


I added a charm, some fibers and a pacie to the binder rings and it just came out so cute I love it,

Ok thats enough for now will tell you more tomorrow,

No comments: